FS: Melodyne Uno and Mogami Cables

taperocket

Hey everyone,

I don't do any pitch editing these days so I'm putting my copy of Melodyne Uno up for sale. This is great for anyone that doesn't mind editing one track at a time or for someone who wants the cheap upgrade to a larger version of Melodyne. This is the newest version and currently resides on my Ilok, ready for transfer. The price is $70 + the $25 ilok transfer fee. New this costs $160, so if you've been looking to get Melodyne, you can save yourself some cash and get it the same exact thing from me for $95.00.

I also have 2 Mogami 3-ft unbalanced 1/4" cables for sale. These cost me about $15 each new so I'll sell them both for $15.00 shipped. They work and sound great.

I have had many successful Gearslutz, Tape Op, and Homerecording.com transactions and I have near perfect E-bay feedback: emo2thecore. Paypal is preferred but I could do the MO thing too if you prefer. Drop me a PM if you're interested, thanks!
Todd

Melodyne Uno is a stand alone program, this is not the rtas plug. I was in that mind set because I've been using it with pro tools but I've actually been rewiring it in. It can be used with other daws via the rewire function or as a stand alone application. This is the newest version 1.8 and I'm selling the ilok license which will be transfered to the buyers ilok account. I will also complete the license transfer on the Celemony page with the buyer so that Celemony is aware of the transfer of ownership. I should have been clearer from the start, sorry for any confusion, I confused myself too!

Puttin' in a plug.

I own it and use it. The only downside is editing one track at a time but it is very good software. If I didn't already have it, I'd jump on this deal.

Back