FS-Melodyne editor 2.1.2 latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojjjk

Melodyne editor 2.1.2 latest version

back again ! I was in a confusion to sell it or not .Ok!
I have melodyne editor V 2.1.2 for sale
Hi there is small update , I contacted celemony team ,after that I ve decided to sell studio one and melodyne editor together as a combo .
both latest versioncombo price is -300$
in stores price for editor is 399 and S1 is 399 .so it's a great deal! only 300 $ .Will initiate transfer request to both companies after completing paypal trasaction.
Regards
payment -through paypal.

check celemony link for details regarding license transfer

Celemony | FAQ

Transferring ownership: How can I transfer my Melodyne license to a purchaser?
If you are selling a registered version of Melodyne, you need to report the sale to registration@celemony.com giving your own postal and e-mail addresses, your Serial Number and the name, postal address and e-mail address of the purchaser. Then be sure to deactivate the software completely from your computer. Once the verification procedure has been successfully completed, Celemony will alter the customer registration.

Last edited:
OK. I want it. Just yo be sure: is the version with polyphonic capabilities you described in the post wich you later erased?

Audio polyphonic (DNA Direct Note Access)
Piano, guitar, string quartet, etc.
The above is a quote from celemony website.it is the only version that has DNA

Hi there is small update , I contacted celemony team ,after that I ve decided to sell studio one and melodyne editor together as a combo .
both latest versioncombo price is -300$
in stores price for editor is 399 and S1 is 399 .so it's a great deal! only 300 $ .Will initiate transfer request to both companies after completing paypal trasaction.
Regards

Studio1 is $399? Wow...

I had just assumed it was a free software.

Studio One Artist 2 comes bundled with their mixers, maybe other hardware too. But the full boat version (Pro) is an $ upgrade or outright purchase. Studio One has changed my opinion of DAWs. Im mainly analog all the way, but I dabble with the digital side too. A bit of a learning curve, but good support on the Presonus forum. Even with that and my advanced age, I have found my way around that DAW fairly easily and I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back