Fs: Mbox Digi002 New Cheap

My dad, is good freinds with a guy who owns a guitar store, and i ask him a long time ago if he can stock more then just guitars amps and stuff, and suggested some things, so he pick up a few of these and sold them, and this is whats left, the prices are low, sinces we getting it lower then retail.

I guess I'm just not getting to the point. What I really wan't to know is if you could hold onto one of those 002's if you don't sell both of them. I currently have a 001 but don't have the cash to upgrade. If you don't sell both of your 002's mybe you could keep it around so I could get it if I ever get the money.

ya, thats fine, the mbox's are going to sell easy, just get at me if you ever have cash, for a 002r either way, i can still order one for you right from the guy, so even if i sell these it wont matter, i can always order one.

GOODLAND said:
I guess I'm just not getting to the point. What I really wan't to know is if you could hold onto one of those 002's if you don't sell both of them. I currently have a 001 but don't have the cash to upgrade. If you don't sell both of your 002's mybe you could keep it around so I could get it if I ever get the money.

You know you can go to a certified Digi retailer and recycle your 001 and get an 002 for like $750 right? You have to give them your 001 but it's $150 less than this guy is selling them for. Just thought you might like to know. That's a damn fine deal on the mbox though....and if you don't have an 001 it's a really good deal on the 002.

wakeupbomb said:
You know you can go to a certified Digi retailer and recycle your 001 and get an 002 for like $750 right? You have to give them your 001 but it's $150 less than this guy is selling them for. Just thought you might like to know. That's a damn fine deal on the mbox though....and if you don't have an 001 it's a really good deal on the 002.

I would do that but I'm not registered with digidesign so I'm not sure if I can.

Back