FS: M-Audio DMP2 Mic Pre

Dolemite

eBay auction

This is an excellent 2-channel mic pre, very clean, quiet, transparent. I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't have my M-Audio Omni Studio (which contains DMP2-based preamps in the Omni I/O). I put this up for auction, but I'll consider any reasonable offers on it, especially from HR guys! Send me a personal message, email me, or just respond with any questions or offers.

Thanks.

How the hell did you actually wind up selling that thing for more than it is worth NEW ? ? ?

Man, you are either good, lucky, or ebayers are just plain dumb ! ! !

I'm definitely getting me an DMP3 now. These things hold their value!

this is the epitomy of Ebay dumbness.....i got my DMP2 for $79 new....they went recently for $179 and now you can get the DMP3 for as low as $185......id almost feel guilty selling it for that much (well, maybe not:D )

You are the ultimate chepskate Gidge, and I mean that in a good way as in smart, value-shopper.

I bought the Joemeek VC6Q a year-and-a-half ago for about twice what it is going for now. Meanwhile, you're buying VC3's for what, $100 if I'm not mistaken (maybe that was someone else)?

$79 new? If I were you, I'd sell the thing on ebay for $200, then go and buy the DMP-3 for $185. You'd make close to $100 on the deal when all is said and done.

No smiley-face next to that comment. I actually believe this could be done!

hey chessrock, i thought about doing that with the DMP2/DMP3......

yeah i picked up 2 VC3Q's for $99 each a few weeks ago when Guitar Center closed them out......

Back