FS: KRK Rokit 5 Gen 1 nearfield studio monitors - $185 shipped CONUS

Deaj

FS: KRK Rokit 5 Gen 1 nearfield studio monitors - $170 shipped CONUS

I have a pair of Gen 1 KRK Rokit 5 nearfield studio monitors for sale. They are in excellent aesthetic condition and in perfect working order. They have perhaps seen 200-250 hours of trouble free use and they have never been pushed beyond a reasonable nearfield listening level. As for physical condition there are some very light surface scratches on the tops of the monitors - the sort of thing that could easily be buffed out if one were so inclined.

I am asking $170 shipped CONUS for the pair.

Please post here and contact me via PM if interested.

rokit5.jpg

Due to long term health conditions and significantly limited physical activity level I have stopped recording save for what little I am able to record direct (electric guitar, electric bass, keys). This has long been a light budget hobby for me but It's become clear through the past 7 years that its no longer feasible to for me to continue. I'm now beginning to take a stronger interest in mixing and so I am selling some unneeded equipment to upgrade monitors and to fund materials to treat my music room / home studio.

I've not been active here for several years due to illness and subsequent halt in recording activity. I have made many seller and buyer transactions on The Gear Page and on TalkBass under the same username 'Deaj', all with very positive conclusions. I have also been selling on Ebay for 13 years with the username 'djdenniswhatever' with 100% positive feedback.

I'm quite happy to talk with any interested buyer by phone should one wish to do so.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back