FS: Fostex DMT-8vl 8-track digital recorder/mixer w/manual

toddyjoe

I am selling a Fostex DMT-8VL 8-track digital recorder/mixer for $90 shipped to your door in the continental USA from Wausau, Wisconsin. I bought this a few years ago when it cost much more but have moved on to a computer-based recording system and no longer need a standalone unit. Here is some info about it:

http://www.harmony-central.com/Events/WNAMM97/Other/DMT-8VL.html

Some technical specifications in case you are interested: 16-bit, 44.1khz recordings in uncompressed format. Analog and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs with MIDI In/Out/Thru for syncing purposes. 18-bit AD converter is an AKM AK5340 and the 20-bit DA converter chips are AKM AK4320. Two of the analog inputs have selectable microphone pads. Hard drive is IDE with a maximum recognized capacity of 8.2 Gb (I estimate approximately 3 hours of 8-track recording time).

There are no problems with this clean unit and all sliders, knobs, LEDs, jacks, etc. are in working condition. It has the original "Fostex"-branded Quantum Fireball hard drive in it for about a half-hour of 8-track recording time. I have an extra 2.5 Gb IDE drive I could provide for free that has already been Fostex-formatted by this unit for one hour of recording time. I also have the original written manual which I will provide. Please send me an e-mail at hottytoddy1974@yahoo.com or a private message here if interested. Thanks!
Todd

A two-week bumpity for this one. If you are interested but do not like the price, feel free to make me an offer. Thanks!

SOLD! Sorry for the delay in posting the sale and my apologies to those who thought it might still be available.

Back