Fs: Ev Re-410

thissilentstar

I have owned this mic for a year now and have not used it very much at all. I bought a bunch of recording gear from a friend that worked at guitar center, and he suggested this mic-- he said it is very versatile to mic anything from guitar cabs to vocals.

I think it would be a great mic for someone, but it does not fit my voice in the studio.

I want to hang on it to it to see how it works live, and just to have in case it fits any friends' voices better that I record, but I am just hoping for a little extra money to make up for the mxl 960 I just bought on craigslist.

I am thinking $125 shipped in the US. I think I have used it maybe 15 hours total. (but I have not kept track, I know I have not used it much though) I have the original box, zip case, and manuals to go with it.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks-

Actually.. just PM me an offer if you are interested. I may just end up keeping it. I have been watching ebay, and it seems like someone posts this same mic with a buy it now everyday-- and the buy it now is less everyday. So, if you are interested, just shoot me a price... It would be nice to get a little out of this, but I may just have to hang on to it.

Back