Fs: E-mu 0404

brandonkrause

I recently bought an E-MU 0404 and figured out that it doesn't work with Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, so I am deciding to sell it. I am selling it for $95 ($10 off the original price I paid for it, and I didn't even use it.). It comes with the E-MU 0404 sound card, installation cd, manual, Steinberg Cubasis, WaveLab Lite, SFX Machine LT, and a trial version of Minnetonka's diskWelder BRONZE.
Leave a post if you want it... I will accept Paypal, a money order, or a personal check (which I will need to clear before shipping).

Features:
PCI audio interface
E-DSP accelerated effects processing and mixing
Zero-latency, hardware-based mixing and monitoring via included PatchMix DSP mixer
2 - 1/4" analog inputs (24-bit/96kHz, 111dB SNR converters)
2 - 1/4" analog outputs (24-bit/96kHz, 116dB SNR converters)
S/PDIF I/O coaxial/optical (24-bit/96kHz)
MIDI I/O
Ships with ASIO 2.0 and WDM drivers
Includes Steinberg Cubasis and WaveLab Lite, SFX Machine LT, and a trial version of Minnetonka's diskWelder BRONZE
Works with most major PC audio and sequencer applications

Requirements:
Genuine Intel® Pentium® III or AMD® K6® class processor or higher operating at 500MHz or faster; Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard & chipset; 128MB System RAM; 500MB of free hard disk space for full installation; Windows® 2000 SP 4, Windows® XP SP 1 or greater; PCI 2.1 compliant slot for E-MU® 0404 PCI card; CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation; XVGA Video (1024 X 768)

Back