FS: Digitech Whammey (orignal), and a couple boss pedals.

chadsxe

UPDATED-FS: Digitech Whammey (orignal), and a couple boss pedals.

I have an orginal Digietech Whammey for sale. It is the one were you can actually use the foot pedals to select what bank you want to use. Why they changed it to a knob I will never know. It is in great condition and works perfect. I actually think I have the orginal box and instructions to pack it up and ship it in.

I also have a couple Boss pedals for sale.
MT-2 metal zone - 45
DD-5 digital delay - $90
CE-5 Course ensemble - 40
BF-2 flanger - 60

Fianlly- I have an SKB pedal board in which you can power and mount the pedals on.

Once again these pedals/board are all in great condition and work perfect.

If anyone is intrested PM or email for some pics......I can take them tonight when I get off of work.

EDIT:

I am retarded and forgot that I also have a

Boss Flanger BF-2

UPDATE:

Hear is a list pics for those who are intrested....

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9

UPDATE:

These are prices are set are after a quick search on EBAY.....I will look again to see what there going for tomrrow when I have more time.....everything is flexiable so make me an offer

Last edited:
hey chad
I believe the whammy pedal your describing is actually the 3rd model. The original had a knob. Then there was the whammy 2 which was smaller if my memory serves me correctly and was either black or blue in color. Then the red whammy with the little digital screen/foot bank selection came along (sounds like the one your describing) and finally they reissued the first one with the knob again.

Wireneck said:
hey chad
I believe the whammy pedal your describing is actually the 3rd model. The original had a knob. Then there was the whammy 2 which was smaller if my memory serves me correctly and was either black or blue in color. Then the red whammy with the little digital screen/foot bank selection came along (sounds like the one your describing) and finally they reissued the first one with the knob again.

Hmm weird...I never knew that....

I don't know why I felt compelled to tell you that. Sometimes I just see a thread and feel like responding with useless info. You may not have known about the earlier whammys because they were not nearly as popular and you don't see much on them now days. I vaguely remember Dimebag Darrel (Pantera) doing ads for the Whammy 2 because he was using it on the "Far Beyond Driven" album. I imagine that scored some sales with Metal Heads back in the day.

I am really stupid some times....I just realized I had not taken pictures of the Whammy....I will do that tonight...

Last edited:
Back