FS: Behringer BCF2000

MikroMak

I recently upgraded to a Mackie Logic Control. Other than not having some of the more advanced controls and a LED Display (which can be emulated on screen), this unit has worked very well for me.

From the Behringer Website:
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make group moves that you can’t make with a mouse—and the faders are motorized for automated control!

The BCF2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that let you select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!

I still have the original box and manual. Includes the USB cable and power supply. It has been updated to the latest 1.10 Firmware. I haven't had any major problems with it. Please PM or email me with any questions.

Asking $150+shipping

email: mhuber@hal-pc.org

I ended up winning a new condition one on Ebay for 128 bucks so im passin on this one. But thx ne ways.

Nicole

hmmmm yeah same as miss, check the sig its on my youtube vid. But anywho mr seller dude pm me cause i would love a second unit.

Back