FS: (Australia) Tascam Recording Kit inc 238 8-Track, M1516 Mixer and MMC-100 + Cable

fompsweeva

All equipment is in ADELAIDE, Australia! Please note all gear is Australian models running 240v.

1. Tascam Recording Setup (Mixer M-1516, 8-Track "238 Syncaset", MMC-100 Interface) - AUD $750 FIRM

A pretty cool little recording setup. Bought this gear prior to acquiring my 388, so I've decided to move this stuff on. Separately this has all cost me over $1000.

238 8-Track Condition: Good condition, a bit of rack rash. Heads are good, no speed issues. I've only done basic test records but it's a good example of this unit. More info here: The Tascam 238 FAQ

M-1516 Mixer Condition: Also good condition. Bottom panel has some oxidisation but no biggie. I've looked inside and it seems pretty clean. I've done a fairly thorough channel test and found that a couple of channels had dirty faders, which I've cleaned, but one was resilient so I ordered two replacements (genuine) just in case they need to be changed out. This requires some soldering. I didn't both as I had 16 channels to play with!

MMC-100 MMC Interface: Can be used to interface a computer or sequencer via MIDI. Haven't tested it, but this unit is genuine NOS and is in amazing condition.

Patch Cables are brand new, only used for this setup.

Untitled by kineticmike, on Flickr

I'm after $750 firm for the lot.

5. Tascam DX-4D Noise Reduction Unit $150 or OFFER

Got this in a lot and don't need it, nor can I test it (unless anyone wants to enlighten me how to without the hardware!)

Back