FS: AT 4047, Josephson C42 MP, Akai DPS16, 2 DMP3's, Rode NTK, cables, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOwl

O.K., here is what's up for grabs. Know that all gear has been used minimally and treated with love. And when I say minimally, I mean it, nothing here has more than 24 hours of usage under it's belt except for the DPS16 which is somewhere around 50-75. Mics were covered or kept in boxes when not in use.

The reason for selling is that I now have access to professional studios and find it much less of a headache for me to focus solely on music and let other people record me.

So without further ado (drumroll^^^)

<carpet unrolls revealing>>>

--1 Audio Technica 4047/SV condenser microphone. Asking price: $390

--A Matched Pair of Josephson C42 condenser mics. Asking price: $850

--An Akai DPS16 digital multitrack with an expanded 80GB harddisk, newest OS, an external Plextor SCSI CD burner and protective carrying case all included. Updated instruction manual as well.
Asking price: $730

--2 M-Audio DMP3 microphone preamps. Asking price for each: $100

--1 Rode NTK microphone with accessories and extras (SM7 shockmount, power supply, cables and hardshell carrying case).
Asking price: $390

--1 Shure SM57 microphone. Needs no introduction. Asking price: $60

--3 Blue Kiwi microphone cables. Green and fancy. Each: $20 Together: $55

All the items are in like new condition and include all accessories. I'll ship everything in their original boxes, except for the Rode NTK and the Akai DPS16 which will ship in their protective cases instead. Price does not include shipping and I expect you to pay this. And please, no haggling. I purposefully set my prices low to avoid it.

Whatever's left in a day or two will go up on e-bay, lalalala.... :)

Oh, and please don't hesitate to be in touch if you've any questions. I'm kind and honest and will reply back as soon as I can.

All the best,
Dave
birdsoverocean@yahoo.com

Me neither. I sent him one yesterday too, about the same things. Only I was TRYING to grab BOTH DMP3's :)
I'll share if I beat you to them though.
Peace
Paul

Thanks, Tube.

I figured that he would check his email before he checked back here, but I guess not. How do we know we can trust him, BTW?

I wish I could pic up Bowisc's deal, but too rich for my blood at the moment. :(

Aiiiiiii! OK, I'm back, there was an avalanche of mails to sort through. There were nearly 30 replies for the DMP3's so rest assured they are gone, I sold them to the first two people that could pay immediately. If you didn't hear back from me, you were too far back in the queue.

The other items are still available (cept the Kiwis which are probably spoken for too).

Best,
D

Oh, well

I knew they wouldn't last long at that price, that's why I emailed as soon as I saw it. I was hopeful because nobody else had responed yet, but I guess they had the same idea as I did. Them's the breaks. Wish I could afford the other mics, but on the other hand, that'd be like giving a kid who just learned to drive a Porsche.

Since I still get an email every week or two about these (even tho almost two years have passed, I just wanted to say everything is sold and long gone).

Good luck gear hunting!
-S.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back