FS: Alesis HD24

darnold

Alright i need to sell my Alesis HD24. I am a little saddened to see this go but i am working on a new arrangement for my set up and this is no longer required. I am the original owner of this unit and it has been well taken care of and has very very light usage. Always been in a good rack and used in the studio. Primarily i used it as a front end converter for about a year and a half with minimal but steady usage when i first purchased it. Since then it has hardly even been plugged in except for on the occasion. The front of the display has very little cosmetic wear on it, even the rack ears have very little show of usage. On the top and sides there is a little evidence of rack wear.

I can send pictures if needed. It comes with 2 swappable bays. One of the bays is brand new, the other one needs a ribbon replacement but i have found this to be a real easy fix. It will also include the remote and power cable. Comes with original hardly used 40gb harddrive.

I have babied this thing and i love it, but its time to let it go.

I am looking for $725 + shipping for it but i am open for best offers and negotiations. Please notify me about any questions, pictures, or offers.

Picture10.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture12.jpg

Picture13.jpg

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
Changed the price to a more reasonable going rate for these units. Great price since it has very little use. Feeling firm but PM me and we can talk. I would also like to mention that i am the one and only owner of this unit.

I guess its ebay time. Btw i realized it looks like there is some wear at the top of this unit. That was actually a smudge of gluey stuff that came from the bottom of another rack mount. Scraped right off with my fingernail. This unit is in excellent shape.

bump

So i have decided to basically close this thread. I am no longer interested in rush selling it so I am raising my wanted price back up to $750 + shipping. I am keeping it up for sell and definitely interested in offers and negotiations, but im not going to keep whoring it out. I have realized i can still make use while i still have this unit and i might not need to sell at all. If someone is interested then get at me. :)

Back