FS: (3) ST Audio DSP 2000 8i/o soundcards

DeadPoet

carpe diem
Hi y'all,

(this is mainly an ad for European viewers, but I'm happy to ship to any nation worldwide)

I've just bought a standalone 24track recorder so I'm dumping my previous audio solution:

3x ST Audio DSP2000: DSP24 soundcard with ADC/DAC 2000 breakout-box.

The card has a special audio bus for use with different breakout-boxes, and a small EC'97-based soundcard and a stereo digital in and output in three forms: S/PDIF optical, coaxial and AES/EBU.

The box has 8 analog unbalanced line inputs and 8 unbalanced line outputs with in addtion: inputs #1 & 2 each have a microphone preamp with switchable 48V phantom and outputs # 1 & 2 are doubled in a balanced out (on XLR).
The box has 1 MIDI input and 2 midi outputs as well.

Total system runs very stable (at my place it did) and has a latency of 5ms (@ 44.1kHz, lower possible on faster machines or higher samplerates) - ideal for virtual instruments.

For more technical info on the card: http://www.staudio.com

I have 3 (three) of them for a total of 24 analog inputs and outputs. I'm putting these on eBay as well, but I thought I'd gave fellow home-wreckers a chance ;)

New price on these is €444. They're all in technical excellent condition. Only used in smokefree bedroomstudio and only racked once. I think I even have 2 original boxes...

I'd love to see €275 + shipping for each card ... (sold separately)

herwig.scheck@gyraf.be (preferred over PM)

Back