Frustration!

DrewUberAlles

I got the FIRESTUDIO project with cubase and it worked for a little while but it was laggy and would cut out after about 15 sec of recording.

I did some updates and now I can't do anything! I have my device set on my interface, cubase is on V 4.1.3 and I cant record anything!

I am going to call tech support tomorrow but in the mean time I was hoping someone could guide me please!

It was literally working for about 5 min but it was still cutting me and jumping back into the recording. Then it magically stopped working again. I can't pick which bus to use except left and right, and when I am in the device setup I can't click on control panel or help. If I switch drivers from ASIO directx to FIRESTUDIO it will show input occasionally, then decide not to work anymore.

I really need this to work! Please help!

Not familiar with Cubase, but have you made sure that Cubase and the Firestudio Project are set to the same sampling rate and resolution, i.e. 24 bit, 44.1 K, or whatever you want to record at. They have to be set the same.

Make sure you have disabled the onboard soundcard otherwise there may be a conflict with the Firestudio. Had that problem before with a dsp soundcard.

Back