fruityloops mayhem

brandon.w

I've been tooling around on fruityloops and thought I'd put up a few of these little "songs". I was just wondering what you guys thought of it...it would be interesting to get a critique (I don't really care about them so I won't be offended if you're brutally honest) I was just curious.

www.mp3.com/eight_transistor

Tried to download it, but mp3.com wouldn't play nice.

Set up an account at Nowhereradio. Get heard.

I don't really know the genre very well but is Fruity the only way for you to compose?
I listened to My Broken Typewriter and it sounds like you have a feel for this type of music but how bout doing it on a synth like a Korg or Roland, or hell even my Alesis QS7! :eek:

Hard for me to get into the Fruity sounds, but that's just me.

Yeah like Dobro said.....get an account at nowhereradio.com. I think you'll get more feedback here if you do. I finally figured out one thing about that son of bitchin MP3.com site in regards to it wanting me to register EVERY time I go there. I just put in one of the emails I'm registered to and hit enter and it lets me download. I found that somewhere deep in their help files after sending them a very nasty email. Oh well I hate them....and aren't they owned by an evil company?

Back