fruityloops demo disable?

Setherial

i got the fruityloops demo and it's great. the full manual is user friendly but nothing is mentioned about what features might be dis-abled. my main screen does'nt even have a "loop" button (as i see one in one of the sample screen shots). can do alot but seemingly nothing in the "playlist window".... so being paranoid, wondering if all this is dis-abled or it did'nt download right.
or is it the fact that one can't actually Save anything that's preventing me from using the playlist feature??

Last edited:
What version are you using? I know 2 has a loop button and 3 has a "pat" pattern button right next to the play button. I belive the only that is disabled is the save copy and cut features.

creepy

i have FL 3 and i do see a "pat" button. so until i register i'll just assume that i can't use it 'cause i can't save anything....this is an amazing program....and i do like creepy music!
i'm editing again. as u seem to be a fruityloops user, have u been to their forums? i think they have 2 separate ones (at their site). r they for registered folks only as i don't see any way (buttons etc.) to post anything? thanx

Last edited:
Back