fruity loops

badegg

does anyone use this program to digitally create music?

if so i would like some advice generally oon use and if there may be a book i could purchase...

i have fruity loops studio 8 xxl

thanks!
jack...

Hey i used to use fruity loops a while back, though i think they changed the name at some point to FL studio.

anyway.. it is a great program, and you can make some really great sounding music with it. I swear it took me about 6 months to fully get the hang of it, just because of its complexity.

i would recommend just playing with it, at first you wont know what the hell you are doing, but you'll figure it out soon enough.

i rely quite a bit on youtube for tutorials and tips, because i cant stand reading a manual ..lol

here's a link to a bunch of videos that might help you!

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=f...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=w1

good luck, and post some mp3's when you get some music put together!

-MP

youtube is great. i use FL8 Producer Edition. Much more simple to start out with than many other programs. very user friendly and if you're ever stuck on something, you can always refer to the fruity loops faq included with the program or, as mentioned before, check out youtube! someone can probably explain it to you in layman's terms so that you'll be able to fully understand what you're doing. not the greatest but a very good program, all around.

I used to use version 2 I think or one of the basic ones. I liked it but ended up going the hardware route and getting a sampler. Its' a nice programme though.

I used it a long while ago. I still keep an updated version of it for producers still using it. I likewise went hardware & also use Reasons. Its pretty easy to use, step sequencers & all.

Back