Fruity Loops Rock beats

kostas04

Does anyone have any Fruity Loops Rock beats ? i learned how to use Fruity Loops 4 but im having a hard time coming out with different beats, it takes me an hour to make a different one other then this basic one i have , i looked everywhere and cant find any , i really would appreciatte it if someone could give me a couple rock/punk beats or if u have a Drum loop cd rip i can open up a ftp server and so u can upload it. thanks for reading

just find some wav drum loops on the web and use them, or make your own, there should be some nice one's on the web, do a search, google...

you can also load a "loop" into FL and use it with the pattern section, it works very well, you'll need to adjust the sequence length most likely though, 4-4 to 4-8 or 4-16 etc...

you don't need the Cd loops, just search, there out there by the thousands, but, some good "wav" some bad "mp3" make sure of the bit rate your loading, mp3 is pretty much a waste imho...

FL has a good selection of single drum hits that come with it, the loops are techno dance and not really rock loops, but you can surely make a rock loop and rip it the incert the loop back into Fruity, and twist some more, rip again, over and over, back and forth, you get what i mean...

there was an ftp with FL samples that was hosted by someone here but last time i tried to connect it was down, like for a month, and i haven't tried since...

ask for drum loop/sample links might help...

kostas04 said:
This is what i was looking for, http://www.sessiondrummer.co.uk/ has awesome rock beats , im def gonna use those, now i need to figure out how to use the tempo on those, can i do that with fruity loops , slow down and speed up wav files ?

you'll need a wav editor to stretch or shorten the time line on audio samples, wav, ogg, mp3, etc, acid works well for this and offers more than just an sample editor...as for FL just click the tempo readout hold and move the mouse up or down to adjust it....

i found a site called groove agent that sounds very live/good for a sampler/sequencer that uses samples, check it out...

and of course there's the drumkit from hell deal, i'd rather make my own and pocket the 99 bucks though...

Fusion2 said:
you'll need a wav editor to stretch or shorten the time line on audio samples, wav, ogg, mp3, etc, acid works well for this and offers more than just an sample editor...as for FL just click the tempo readout hold and move the mouse up or down to adjust it....

i found a site called groove agent that sounds very live/good for a sampler/sequencer that uses samples, check it out...

and of course there's the drumkit from hell deal, i'd rather make my own and pocket the 99 bucks though...

correction....

appl - called groove agent, from stienberg....

Back