FREE Stuff

Studio Stuff

I am cleaning out my studio. I have cables, roland gear, recorders, etc I'll be posting the stuff as i find it.

Let start with this.

Several jazz 1 gig and 2gig drives in Glyph enclosures and approx twenty or so cartridges.

anybody interested let me know. I pack and you pay for shipping. I am in the New England, U.S.

Free Stuff that's not claimed goes to the dump.

Thanks. Hopefully someone has use for this FREE Stuff.

man....you just started a feeding frenzie....

I call DIBS on the unfound stuff!!!!!

I could be interrested in cables.....and roland gear...and recorders!!!!

I am cleaning out my studio. I have cables, roland gear, recorders, etc I'll be posting the stuff as i find it.

Let start with this.

Several jazz 1 gig and 2gig drives in Glyph enclosures and approx twenty or so cartridges.

anybody interested let me know. I pack and you pay for shipping. I am in the New England, U.S.

Free Stuff that's not claimed goes to the dump.

Thanks. Hopefully someone has use for this FREE Stuff.

I'm interested in "Roland stuff". PM me. Thanks!

RE: Still Cleaning

My apologies for the delay in response to all of you who have shown an interest in my posting. Summer with the kids got the best of me and I am getting back on this project.

I'll assume that no one wants the Jazz drives and carts and I will dump them unless I receive a private message.

Be patient. I'll be back

RE: RM 580 remotes (4) by Sony

If you are using any form of a Sony Umatic player or recorder still or a Sony product that accepts a Sony Remote control of this type. Do you research before asking for this free item to insure that it will work for you. I have 4 Sony RM 580 remote controls, For Free.

Let's not be greedy. I will only ship one unit to one person, unless I find that there is absolutely no interest in this product, in that event the sole person will receive all 4 remotes.

One remote has an added cable to the interface for a fostex synchronizer, it does not affect the normal operation of the unit.

Back