Free Guitar(Im not paying shipping though)

KaraokeKancer

Harmony, black, white pickguard, covered tuners. Was using it for techno project, heavily processing the sound just for whatever. Not a nice guitar by any means, but if you want it before I tape myself burning it Hendrix style for an avatar, lemme know. We'll work out how to get me the shipping funds.

Sorry, internet down for a couple days.

I checked my pms. Its a solid body, bolt-on, two single coils. This thing has no curves in it except for the outer edge(of course). Tell ya what, it's less than ten pounds, im gonna call up ups on monday for you guys, find out a range of shipping costs, post it, and the first person who wants to pay for the shipping can have it. I'll check the times on the pms for "the winner" so to speak. I'll be in touch.

Shipping fee

$26.01 ground 2-3 day was the cheapest ups was offering. I looked around for something to ship it in, but I'm gonna have to go with their packaging which is why it's around 26 not around 10. Im not a fan of paypal(everything I get off of ebay is with a friend's account) so if someone wants it, i'm expecting a check. You're not supposed to send cash through the mail, but I certainly won't care. I'm just trying to let someone else make music with it, there's no profit involved here. Just lemme know.

Has anyone heard from Karaokekancer? I sent the money to him weeks ago and have not been able to get in touch. Anyone know if he's an honest guy?

OK, I got an e-mail from the guy saying he has just been really busy and forgot his password to the forum. Sounds a bit odd, but I also don't think he would try to scam me for the huge sum of $26.

I've got this refrigerator - it's ugly and really heavy.

I'll give it to you if you pay shipping, (overnight Fedex).

That'll be $2,478

Just for an update. The guy never sent the guitar, and he is unreachable. In case he comes back to the forums and tries to scam again, his name is Ryan Kearney.

pdadda said:
I also don't think he would try to scam me for the huge sum of $26.

I guess that's part of the scam, no one really thinks they're gonna get jacked for $25. :mad: But I suppose if you hook 20-30 people on various forums in a short period of time, you could make out pretty well.

Kinda sad really.

Wow another scammer..what the f....people are in need of money for there crack........I have a guy on harmony central classifieds that scammed me for a 30 dollar money order ..he posted again..... some guy just emailed me..cause i posted it on there he was a scam..he also sent him a money order

Last edited:
musicguru111 said:
wow another scammer..what the f....people are need money for there crack........i have a guy on harmony central classifieds that scammed me for a 30 dollar money order ..he posted a ad again...guy just emailed me..cause i posted it on there he was a scam..hew also sent him a money order

issac martinez/waco tx..beware...
Was it for a book on spelling and grammar? 'Cause, yeah, you need one! :p :D

Back