Free DXi's

Sorry... yes they are.

I'm just having a look at the channel strip DX... looks pretty good so far. I won't get a good chance to look at it tonight though.

Porter

It's just that you got me worked up a bit here!

I've been looking for free DXi's for a long time. There's just one I can think of, Triangle II. But there are tons of VSTi's...Is a DXi so much harder to make? :confused:

Or is it just that the host-program (Sonar) is so advanced that programmers around the world don't get it? :D

moskus said:
It's just that you got me worked up a bit here!

I've been looking for free DXi's for a long time. There's just one I can think of, Triangle II. But there are tons of VSTi's...Is a DXi so much harder to make? :confused:

Or is it just that the host-program (Sonar) is so advanced that programmers around the world don't get it? :D

It doesn't matter anymore. Sonar can now work with VSTi's and you can buy the VST adapter if you're in HS2002.

brzilian said:
It doesn't matter anymore. Sonar can now work with VSTi's and you can buy the VST adapter if you're in HS2002.
... and the VST-adapter isn't a free download for Sonar-users either. And it hasn't come to Norway yet (since I'm not allowed to buy direct from Cakewalk).

Has anyone been able to find a DirectX version of Synth1? KVR-VST has it listed as both VSTi/DXi but when I download it I only get the VSTi version. I'd love to be able to use that one in Sonar. One of the better sounding free softsynths I've come across.

I have fxPansion's (they who had it before Cakewalk bought it)...

But I want Cakewalks Adapter! :D

YEAH, BABY! I got Cakewalk VST-wrapper! Found it here (but you need to have fxPansions wrapper installed)!

Niiiiice!

Back