Free CD and tour starting

leavings

Hey all,

I'm heading out on a 75 city tour starting Tuesday. I finished my new album thanks to help I received from folks here, and as a way of saying thank you I wanted to offer a free copy to anyone from the boards who comes out to one of my shows. The full tour schedule is here:

Events | FOUND Magazine

We'll be all over the US and a few shows in Canada, so see if there's a show near you. If you come, please introduce yourself. Thanks and I hope to see you on the road!

Hey Rothbarts! Put me on the guest list for the Sept. 15th show at the Iron Horse in Northampton, MA.

That is the closest venue your playing at to me.

Are you Davy or Peter?

You do if you count all of those separate Roo colonies!

Haha, I always laugh when I am overseas and musician friends (usually talking tours) look at a map of Oz with me and say, "You pass through several towns / cities when driving east to west," then I point out that in fact they are fuel stops with no town and population of maybe 6. Same in the North West. I then point to the map scale as they have no idea of distance on the map. The UK will fit in my home state 10 times.

There are some large towns along the East Coast, but bands from where I am, Fly 3.5 or 4 hrs then travel up and down the East Coast. I always though it would be great to tour the US with towns and cites within a day of each other, I have done the UK and that was great. However I get a nervous shake when i think about the organisation and the logistics or touring again, somebody stop me! :eek:

Hay Leavings, have a great tour.

Alan.

Looks like I'll be missing your Philly show on the 21st by a few hours. Will try to catch you in Austin in Nov.

Have fun out there.

Glad you can make it! Send me your name and I'll add you to the guest list. I'm Peter, by the way.

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Hey Rothbarts! Put me on the guest list for the Sept. 15th show at the Iron Horse in Northampton, MA.

That is the closest venue your playing at to me.

Are you Davy or Peter?

Back