Found A Canadian Online Dealer!!!!

applejax

I found a really cool site that deals equipment (rack gear ..mics etc) online and its CANADIAN!! So for all of us who are canadian here ya go:

www.savedbytechnology.ca

hope this helps...(its kind of limited of what brands they carry but still at least it's something!

EDIT: Only one problem is it doesnt sell musical instruments like it would be ncie to be able to buy DRUM or guitar parts too...hummm :cool:

I've had them bookmarked for a while but I don't deal with them. They really need to work on their web site design.

Rush (and namely Neil Peart) has been using Saved By Technology for YEARS now. You can check their album liner notes. ;-)

cheers,
wade

I'm a Toronto guy too. I find there's limited availability of recording gear, and what you can find at places like Long & McQuade, Steve's and Saved by Technology tends to be priced considerably higher than what you can find online elsewhere, even after taking into account the exchange rate, delivery charges etc.

So, for both selection and prices, I surf the net, there's e-bay, but there's also places like Front End Audio, Compass, etc (even MF!) that offer better selection and prices than what can be available locally.

If I was Rush, maybe I too would shop at Saved By Technology, but I'm not, and I don't.

I've had them bookmarked for a while but I don't deal with them. They really need to work on their web site design.

You'd think that four years would be long enough to get it together on their website. How can you find anything on it?

Back