fostex x24

randomeyes

Hello everyone! I actually have some money to buy something now! :) The fostex x24 looks like a good package deal. At $309 it comes with headphones and headcleaner and 5 tapes so... What I am wondering is does it have a single line out that outputs the mix. it has a direct out for each channel... I am just curious. thanks

hi, im curious about this too. if you figure out if it does have a single line out, please let me know! i'm thinking of buying the x-24 myself. thanks.

I used to own the X-24. It does have a stereo line out for the mix of all four tracks, or you can send the individual tracks out of their own line outs. The latter is particualrly useful if you have another, separate mixer (Keep in the mind that the X-24 has the most bare-bones of a mixer, with no EQ -- only volume of the individual tracks.). If you have another mixer, the X-24 can be a decent 4-track --- You can record on all four tracks simultaneously and it records at double-speed, too. It's not a bad little recorder.

Back