For Those that didn't get an Email Blast

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
Hello Friends and Fellow Music Lovers,

You all know I usually don't do email blast but since I'm (and the Artist) currently deployed and have no other way to get the word out back in the States, this is the best way.

I would like for you all to help me out with getting a fellow Artist (Pluto of PNC) some vote and more traffic to his group (PNC) link http://www.slipnsliderecords.net/pnc . If you have 5 minutes, take some time and show some support to an up and coming artist that wants to be heard. Click on the link and vote and pass the link on and have your friend and their friends Vote.

Like always thanks for making good music and the contiuned support you have all shown for each other.

Thank you,

Willie "B Knot" Bossie
Bossbeatz/Boss Recordings
http://www.soundclick.com/bossrecordings
bossbeatz@verizon.net
wbossie@gmail.com
"You Know Who It Is...Boss"
"Trunks poppin' B Knot hits"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: please help me if you can

Please go to this URL www.slipnsliderecords.net/pnc and vote for us to get signed to slip-n-slide records(same label as: Trina,Plies,Rick Ross,Trick Daddy, Jagged Edge and more)
Slip-n-slide records is giving me and my friend a chance to get a multi million dollar recording/distribution deal.
Before they can sign us they want to see how the public responds to our music so they’ve posted our pic,bio, and 1song on their website
And we have to get people to go vote for us to get signed. …. To vote: go to the URL,look under our pic and click (vote to sign this cat) then submit

Please send this to everyone you know with access to the internet:co workers, friends , kids ,family, people whom you were stationed with (Overseas or State side),ect.
Tell them to put the URL on: Myspace,Facebook,Youtube,and any other site they can, and encourage people to vote, PLUS send to everyone they know.
The more votes we get the better our chance to get signed so please help us if you can.
FYI:you can vote how many times you want a day but please vote at the least, once a day if you can….

Thanks
IT2 Parker
B.K.A PNC (PLUTO&CARLISLE)

Back