for sale!: vox continental organ

rdm_hero

vox continental organ. not making any sound. i have the original volume pedal and legs.

i got this from my uncle in the condition it's in now. small burn on the top of they keyboard [the red part].

if i had time i'd fix it up. if you have the time, this would be a great job.

$200 obo
i really would like to get this in the hands of someone who would appreciate it.

thanks!
michael warren
elwar@mac.com

You say you'd like to get $200. for it ! Would you consider a trade that's worth at least three times that ? I had a an old continental and would love to have one again.
What I have is one of the First, of the run of 20 Burns Flyte guitar's built and shipped to the USA last year. They introduced it at the 2002 summer NAAM show. And started selling in early 03. The reg production unit's sell at Musicans friend for about $600. When this one arrived it is the only one that had the chrome hardware changed to Gold by the receiving dealer. And because of a mixup at the factory, they have NO ser. #. I have email from the owner of Burns USA to these fact's. I have not been playing the guitar, just keeping it for the collectability. It is in as New Condition. " Black w/Gold Hardware. The deal would be ........I pay for the shipping you the Burns Flyte, And You pay the shipping on me the Vox Contintental. You would come out WAY Ahead of the $200 asking price! Can send pic's if you have an email to send to ?

Re: Burns Flyte

Hi,
I saw your email to another member and I was wondering if you still have and want to sell your Burns Flyte guitar?
If you do and it is still in mint condition, will you please contact me with your contact details and the price that you have in mind?

Please contact me at:-
karta@supanet.com
karta01@hotmail.co.uk

Is your Flyte the version with the Floyd rose tremolo, or is it the hardtail version?

Yours Sincerely,
David Horton.

Back