For sale: most of my gear

solaris0031

i kinda got out of the whole recording thing (just making my own electronica now...) so i figure i should get rid of some of my recording gear.

i'm looking to sell:

yamaha mg16/4 --> original box, etc - just sat on my desk a lot and is in good conditions

audix fusion 6 drum mic kit --> with metal case and all mics. good condition

a bunch of 20 foot xlr cables (10 or so) -->cheap generic cables, worked good for me

if you're interested, drop me an offer at Stan@StanSanders.com

everything is in orange county california

$250 for the drum mics, $250 for the mixer. shipping to be determined, i'll pack it for free and you pay the actual shipping cost. everything is in great condition. mics come in the foam lined / lockable metal case, mixer comes in original box.

buy my stuff! i need to get rid of it and i need the money!

the board is still available, the mics are still available. if you think my price is too high, make me an offer! e-mail or pm. either works.

buy buy buy!

The Audix mics are the F-series correct? How do they sound. They are like an entry level mic kit right. How do they compare to the D6 and D4? I might be interested. Do you have anything you can post that you used the mics on? Let me know....Cheers

elmerfunk said:
The Audix mics are the F-series correct? How do they sound. They are like an entry level mic kit right. How do they compare to the D6 and D4? I might be interested. Do you have anything you can post that you used the mics on? Let me know....Cheers

its an audix fusion 6 kit, so the mics are F series yes. i havent used the D6 or D4 so i'm not sure. i deleted all my recorded work (old band, friends bands) to make room for my pictures (i take a lot with my digital). i was very happy with their performance. as far as entry level, i'm not sure but i guess yes? they were 300 when i bought them.

shAkEz_gk said:
lmfao @ I'll pack it for free.
Yea genius, most people do this.

....thanks for your wonderful contribution to this thread.

my point was that some people charge a flat shipping fee which tacks on extra, but i would just charge straight actual shipping costs.

Back