FOR SALE/FOR TRADE: M-Audio ProFire 610

loveofjazz

Sheep Defiler
Bought this unit used from a local seller in April of this year. Was -NEVER- able to get it to function well with my laptop. Turns out, there were some compatibility issues with the chipset used in my laptop. Now, I have an interface I can't use.

Here is a link to the website for a better description...
M-AUDIO - ProFire 610 - High-Definition 6-in/10-out FireWire Audio Interface with Octane Preamp Technology

Now, if you're FireWire savvy and would be interested, please let me know. I'll post some pictures later, as the unit is in clean condition and includes the power supply and FireWire cable.

Price: $160.00 (price includes shipping via USPS to the lower 48)
Trade Interests: used FMR RNC, used Shure SM7B, maybe a decent set of SDCs, or something of matching value.

Just thought I'd offer it up here before I trade it in for something at GC.

I doubt that there are compatibility issues.
If we can help you solve the problems, would you rather keep it?

I honestly don't know where I would use it. My desktop unit has no FireWire port, and I'm using my Delta1010 on it currently. After beating my head against a wall repeatedly with the laptop, I gave up and bought a Focusrite Scarlet 8i6 maybe 4 or 5 months ago.

Bump
Still got this on the shelf. Currently using a Delta1010 and a Focusrite 18i6.
Really don't need this. $135.00 OBO shipped.

I'll have to pass on that, unfortunately.
I have an older Behringer 2642A mixer (used for recording), and a Behringer 1204 mixer (used occasionally for smaller gigs), and one of the little Xenyx 802 mixers (used for routing to the loop pedal on some gigs).
Is there anything else you would be interested in trading for it?

NOTE: Just saw your thread and response. I'd let this go for $105.00 shipped via USPS.

I'll have to pass on that, unfortunately.
I have an older Behringer 2642A mixer (used for recording), and a Behringer 1204 mixer (used occasionally for smaller gigs), and one of the little Xenyx 802 mixers (used for routing to the loop pedal on some gigs).
Is there anything else you would be interested in trading for it?

NOTE: Just saw your thread and response. I'd let this go for $105.00 shipped via USPS.

Thanks! I'll keep you in mind.

Im currently feeding an Apogee AD16 into an m-audio lightbridge into protools m-powered....Iv been thinking about an ADA8000 just for the cheap outputs for headphones for my artists...I wonder if this 610 would work along with the lightbridge instead of the behri unit....

It appears that triquee has already taken advantage of the sale.
I will confirm once the transaction has been completed, but consider it sold for now.

I'm sorry. This unit is no longer available.
Sold unit to Triquee & shipped it. When received. it didn't function correctly. Returned her payment and am waiting for it to return so I can see what's up with it.

Tracking info says it arrived at your local post office at 9:21 this morning. If the postal service in your area is anything like it is in mine, then it probably won't be delivered until tomorrow though.

I tried looking up the constant static problem. Every source I found said to send it into the manufacturer for repair.

Just sent you a PM, then saw this post. I just received it. Diggin' the leopard print duct tape, Triquee.
Sending it in won't be an option for the next little bit. Got too many irons in the fire for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Back