FOR SALE: Davisound TB-10, 2 Channel Pre

VOXVENDOR

Here is the unit... http://www.davisound.com/TB10-5E1L.jpg

Info: (Scroll Down to "TB-10") http://www.davisound.com/ToolBoxes.html#TB10

The picture on the page is of my exact unit, with the custom steel handles that I made myself and sent to Hayne for assembly.

I'm selling for $750 USD firm, all lower offers will be turned down.

I'm selling it for exactly what I paid, and MUCH less than they are being sold for now!..

(Plus you don't have to wait for it to be built)

The reason i'm selling is, I want to buy a kickass drumkit, and whilst the Davisound pre is amazing, I have to look at my immediate priorities....

The drums are more important at the time being... I wish I could afford to have both things, so I don't have to make a choice between them, but thats not the way it is right now, unfortunately.

I am very fast with transactions....Whoever decides to by it, should send me a money order via airmail within a day or so of agreeing to purchase, and as soon as I get it, I will ship off the TB-10 VIA 3-4 Day courier.

Buyer pays all shipping and duty...

I'm going to let this advertisement fly for a week or so, then if it's not sold by then, It's going up on ebay.

Please email
voxvendor@voxvendor.com

I'd prefer to deal with serious offers through email rather than on the bbs.

Thanks.

Joe

I'm not sure C7, cause it's going the other way..But Probably less than a hundred, for sure.

Check with your local customs office.....

Joe

Thanks for looking into that C7...And Gidge, at this time, I, unfortunately, have to decline your proposition :p

So ya got me curious, are you going to get the nuclear yellow/green kit with the white hardware (or was that you...)?

Yeah, that was me... But it was one of those daydream kits.... Sort of how some people want a purple corvette and dream about it, but when it comes down to the crunch, they never would buy a silly looking thing like that.. :D

After months of thinking about different kits and even as late as last night thinking about getting a handbuilt custom kit made for me, I have decided to go with the Pearl Session Custom, Marine Blue Fade...All Maple... $2500 Drumkit!! OUCH!!

Sounds sweet!...I tried master series, I tried tama star classics, Pacific CX's and decided the Pearls were the best for me.

Heres a pic of the same kit and colour I have on order.

pearl_srx925dh_292.jpg

Back