For Sale: Daking MicPre One Preamp - $600 OBO

jamesduysen

This is an awesome preamp. It is VERY lightly used and works perfectly. This unit usually retails for about $760 (Buy Daking Mic-Pre One Preamp | Microphone Preamps | Musician's Friend), but I just graduated from college and have not found work, so I need cash now! If you have been looking at this unit for a long time, but couldn't afford to pay retail, you need to buy it now!

I would prefer to use paypal. Please call me at 402-619-6923 to make an offer or if you have any questions!

There are some reviews about the preamp here: Buy Daking Mic-Pre One Preamp | Microphone Preamps | Musician's Friend

Thanks,

James

Hey guys,

I really need some cash now, so I will do $550 and cover shipping costs! This is an awesome preamp, and you're saving $210 on it!

Hey guys!

I really need to get some cash before rent time! What's the deal, have you guys not heard about how awesome this preamp is? I would have squealed with delight if I could've saved over $200 on this when I bought it! PERFECT CONDITION, HUGE DISCOUNT, STARVING ARTIST! :)

-jD

Hey guys,

It's getting closer to rent time! Anyone interested at all? I would consider going to $500 if it would help me get rid of the thing!

Thanks,

-jD

Back