FL Studio channel

viktor80

how can I insert audio track without going through the master channel?

every instrument is on separate channel but all goes through the master where I have effect for all

now I just have try to insert separate record but I don't want miss it through the master effect, otherwise to have free master i must export audio and then open both in the new project

so what I did and what I got

I make copy of effects setup from master channel to the one of empty channels and give it a name "group" then remove setup from master channel and redirect all other channels to the group channel "right click on channel/Create submix to/group" and put track to another empty channel to make it separate from master

everything was good before I check the sound! by the unknown reason sound from group channel completely changed is like reverberation or hum with same limiter and same setting and same equalizer parameters and no reverb, I use reverb on other channels which is in group but they sounds completely different through the master

Last edited:
Isn't that kind of like saying "I wan't this track on a channel on my console, but I don't want it to go to the master section?" I don't use FL studio, but my guess would be to make sure the output of that track is going to a different output than the master fader's input. (That's how I would do it in PT) but if you don't have any other outputs, you're stuck.

Isn't that kind of like saying "I wan't this track on a channel on my console, but I don't want it to go to the master section?"

Exactly! but I m still not figured out with this hum and have no idea what makes this sound change :S

Back