Fish. Music for Images

Definitely. From the moment it started, I caught the concept of the soundtrack, and could imagine it against a Nature documentary.

Well put together, Rob. It moved along nicely in its transitions.

I love the ambient nature of this, reverb used very tastefully, nice swells around 3:30 mark. I can picture your ocean description for sure.
Would also work for many mood setting, or transitional moments in a larger suite of music or film. Well done!

I'm a bit stuck on the one that popped up today. collectable toys. Not my thing at all, and 3 mins of music for this one will be a stretch - I suppose it's movie adventure music - but I need to stay away from the original music for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• toys.png
    toys.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 2
That's nice - glad you like it. If you have online music sources available - Paul Johnson or Paul Robert Johnson will find loads of original similar stuff and re-jigs of classical stuff on synths and stuff. Oddly - there's a really well known Paul Johnson, hence the Robert on some tracks - but we often get mixed up - his latest club music comes up as my image, not his. Sadly, I never seem to get his money, but he hopefully doesn't get mine!

Back