First Try with Some New Tracks

Everything sounds out of tune to me. The vocals seem a bit, uh... shakey. That's just my 2 cents.

If nothing else you get a friendly bump.

Dennis

Thanks for listening Dennis. I hope everything's not out of tune :eek: . Well, we're pretty much a garage band anyway so I won't sweat it. Thanks for the bump.

Alex

after an opening of 6 seconds of silence of your mp3, I caught myself NOT clicking the mp3 player off...phew...there's the music.

I might suggest the studio might help with the mixing part too. This seems to be missing some "slick" production to help smooth things out and give the song some punch. The vocals are kinda bland, and the gtr solo really slices the ears there. Hard to say, but it just sounds mid range heavy, but I credit that to the rhy gtrs..

We're low on dough for pro-mixing; but it may yet happen--Hell we got the tracks recorded for a snowboard and some bindings. In the meantime, I'm trying to do the best I can in prepration for mastering by someone else.

I can play with the EQ on the rhythm guitars and take down the lead a bit; vocals we could re-track but it's kind of the mood of the song, I'll see what the rest of the band thinks.

Thanks for your input.

Alex

Vox is way weak...rest is good,like mixmkr said mid heavy.Good groove,good playing,sound needs work.It lacks BALLS!!!

decent idea.. the guitars sound a bit out of tune though, and there are a few vocal things.. uneven volume and a few intonation issues.. needs more bass drum too.. keep at it! I have done much worse in the past..

I thought the tune was a good one. I had some trouble hearing all the lyrics. The main rhythm guitar part was a good. I liked that. I liked the drummer's style.

There are some out of tune vocals. Some backing parts aren't in sync. The guitar solo was a little crispy.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll keep pluggin' at it. Probably retrack the Vox, soften up the lead, and maybe take a little of the mid-freqs. out of the guitars.

Alex

Back