First time writing something this experimental.

clntgn

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=926862&content=songinfo&songID=8889979

This is a song that I just finished up for my Audio108 final. Its not exactly the most interesting mix I would've liked to have done with this, but I was mostly just trying to avoid a large amount of crackle.

The strings are kind of distorted because of an issue I had while bouncing from midi to audio. Hopefully everything else is alright.

Tell me what you think. I normally do a full band recording (even though its just me) and I wanted to try something different, so this is my first time with something solely electronic based. The voices are all ripped from a chemistry cassette I found.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=926862&content=songinfo&songID=8889979

This is a song that I just finished up for my Audio108 final. Its not exactly the most interesting mix I would've liked to have done with this, but I was mostly just trying to avoid a large amount of crackle.

The strings are kind of distorted because of an issue I had while bouncing from midi to audio. Hopefully everything else is alright.

Tell me what you think. I normally do a full band recording (even though its just me) and I wanted to try something different, so this is my first time with something solely electronic based. The voices are all ripped from a chemistry cassette I found.
Man, I love the sound of it musically. Very cool!

No stereo mixing, though? I didn't hear any crackling..

Audio 108? What are you going to school for?

Thank you! I didn't think there would be any crackle in this version because I worked so hard to keep it out, which unfortunately doesn't make the mix sound as well as I wanted it to. I didn't work too much with panning. Things are all panned in their own little spots as far as I can tell, and I was going to have things bounce from side to side and do some panning automation eventually.

Audio 108 is just the intermediate audio class. It goes Audio 107, 108, then 109. I'm actually going to school for an associates in music composition.

Back