first post!

TBeats

and my god that captcha was hands down the hardest ever

if anyone here uses the alesis io2 usb interface...or the alesis m1 active 320 monitors....or the whole kit, please post me some comments on how it works. this kit seems like everything i could want to record on my little netbook mobiley but sound quality IS an issue. of course i don't mind spending months behind my computer if that's what it takes:D

any information would be terrific, i mean i just don't think i can get 3 condenser mics, a dual tubed/dual input sound card, and monitors for a better deal!

if the information is needed i play acoustic, finger style..and sing, with percussion and piano. so if this thing breaks up at low volume, well that's what i'm afraid of.

THanks guys !

own the m1active520's

u asked how they worked. don't own the 320's but assume they are similiar. active means they are each driven by their own amplifier, so each need a powersource. u need to plug both monitors into an outlet with two seperate powercords, then they connect to your interface via 1/4 inputs or xlr (use balanced). i love my monitors and notice way more with them than i did with my akg m70 headphones. i hope this helps a little bit, can't speak for the interface though. good luck

thank you it did help a bit, they are actually powered via usb, and surprisingly enough the one monitor that directs an 1/8th inch jack to the other monitor and that's it. no wall plugs. they sound great though! I CAN'T complain, i previously owned a set of ikey monitors with 5 inch woofers and these are way more crisp and get even more volume, i don't get it. anyone out there with a laptop and wants great sound for 100 bucks.....alesis m1 active 320 get's my vote!!!!

Yo TDude!

I don't know squat about your goodz but wanted to say "Welcome" anyway.

(Oh yeah...new guy brings beer and Slim Jims. :D)

Back