First N-track Effort

tmoberly

We recently finished our first recording effort with N-Track, and would appreciate any suggestions/feedback.

http://www.mp3.com/VinylGoods

The first 5 songs listed were recorded with N-Track on my computer.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Tim

fasoft.com posting

Tim--did you post a link to the songs at the fasoft website??
Great guys over there will give you excellent feedback!

Good Luck and God bless
PB

damn i got the "sign up page again....
can you post this somewhere else where i dont have to sign up to hear it..??...ill listen i swear......:D

jamal

Just fill in bogus info. I use me@here.com for my email address!

jamal buchet said:
damn i got the "sign up page again....
can you post this somewhere else where i dont have to sign up to hear it..??...ill listen i swear......:D

jamal

tim..

tenacity pays off!!!

cool tune man..."light a candle"..line i love that great job...there are a couple of just barely off key issues in the lead vox,,,but im sure you know..that?.right...im tellin it to you you strait here..:D yeah everyone wants to hear how great it is right (me included)....but the point is to get "honest: feedback....so other than that there a coupla spots where the drums seem to be a tad off as well??..to me .i play drums so that stuff sticks out to me......but hey man if you want to feel better about anything i said here..(all with the best intentions mind you)...feel free to listen to ANYTHING i have posted ...I SWEAR you will feel better about this post (not that its that bad tho ?)...

i have never downloaded from mp3.com...but this song skipped a ton the first time thru...(im on number 5 right now..)..THAT is a great sign!!!
great sonwriting!!

i will go back and listen to more of yer stuff too...

cool

thanks ..
jamal

Back