First music video please watch

I thought the rap music itself wasn't that bad. I enjoy listening to eminem, and I felt like there were quite a few similarities in the style of rap. The "Music video" on the other hand wasn't any good. Using a corny effect with you just sitting there is not really any good. I would try invest more time into a music video, if you are serious about getting people to listen and watch your stuff.

using a cell phone is not a problem now days, however editing it and be creative with the concept is vital. The effect you used did in some ways almost repel me from watching the video, as it was very strange seeing you with two head or no eyes and so on.

I mean this all in the most helpful of ways, to help you become better at what you do.

Goodluck with future projects.

and P.S. If you live in Las Vegas, take a trip out into the nightlife and create a compelling story with the world around you. If I lived in such an iconic place with so much happening, I would definitely use it to my advantage.

not a good look.. looks like it was shot with a cell phone... well it was lmao.. gott work with what youve got so i can dig it.. and you might want to work on your delivery.. sounds pretty choppy.

Back