First mix of some electronic ideas

So.... No comments? As I press forward I am wondering if there is a decent balance, or am I scooping the mids out, or ??? Is the mix not hot enough? I am going to expand on the sections and add some vox at some point. It is really just a frame work for things to come, but I want to know if I need to start over, or am I on the right track? I am still hearing the lead guitar intonation problems. I know I need to re-track that.

ill give it a listen later...im on a ipad just now

try to comment on other mixes...it generally gives people the impetus to comment on yours (and hide electronic in the title lol) :)

Ok. Electronic in this case is more of a style rather than it being totally 'electronic'! It does have synth, but also a strat, Rhodes, and a real bass track. No loops. I have commented quite a bit in the past, but true... Not lately! I better get to listening. Thanks!

he this is odd... didnt know where it was going over the first few bars then it settles down into a guitar track...

I like it...Im trying to think where I picture it, its almost an 80's soundtrack at parts then it bursts with some modern synths sounds, almost daft punk at parts

mix sounds super clean and balanced to me...the synths and drums all sounded great...Im no guitar expert but it couldve had a little more body but Im not to sure, just trying to think of something to critique tbh

nice one :)

Thanks for the listen and comments! Yes, I will look at the guitar tracks and beef them up somewhat. I admit they sound a bit thin. I made the track to accompany a short video at first, then just kept adding on to it. Not finished yet. I just wanted to get input to see if I was on the right track. I am trying to dirty up the synth a bit more and will add a real hi hat and cymbal parts.

Back