First 2 songs from me...

Plastic Rust

The drum thing (panning) is cool, and you're getting some very unique sounds out of this. This is so far afield from what I do, that I wouldn't pretend to have any songwriting comments, but I wanted you to know that I listened and didn't hear any major problems and thought it was interesting.

:D
post lots,
chris

i couldnt listen to it too loud cause im at work, but from what i could hear it sounds great. nice effects! i am also not much of an experienced "listener", so my opinion may not be quite accurate. thanks for the feedback by the way. apparently, you have to have some type of seniority around here to get people to view your posts.

thanks!

haha, Thanks! Yeah, this is a sort of new genre for me too, but its really fun to work with. Nothing like making your own unique sound =). Even if its incredibly weird.

ok i saw "weird" on this thread about 12 times so i HAD to listen......cool beginning..."MMOOOOORRRTTAALLL KKKOOOMMMBBAATTTT".....remnds me of the movie...lol..sorry:D .....please tell me this expands a little...?.....oh here it comes.....ok first ....long silent passages are hard to comment on.....(this was plastic rush btw)....

plain and simply needs more elements...i dont even think in terms of what you have goin here ..and i was actually pretty intrigued by the beginning.....however that quickly wore off....you need to keep the listener interested....i found myself concentrating to see if there was a sound there or not...

im by no means dogging you here...i would like to hear this again in a more complete(if that is yer vision)..version...

how do you even start to write like this.???...;)

re-post it ...ill re-reply it....lol
jamal

hrm

Honestly, i don't know how well it sounds on speakers cause right now i am in the midst of moving in and can only hear it through headphones, but i really do see what ya mean, and yea that mortal kombat theme is cool =P.

I really do appreciate the feedback. I'll get to work on it some more, i sort've rushed it after the first 40 seconds or so because i wanted to see what i could do in Buzz and whatnot. Its sort've hard for me because i lack motivation and patience, but it will come in due time i'm sure. I'm still a youngin at 15 =).

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

well, it sound's good. i dont know what to say. nice headphone trip. man i don't know!!!!!! it sound's good:rolleyes:

soundtrack stuff??

peace

rick

Back