Finding Vocalist For Project: Suggestions?

elgrayso

Hello, I am interested in finding a female vocalist to work with on a small non-professional side project. I have some retro/synth tracks and it would be great to find a local vocalist interested in the same tone of music to experiment with some voice overs.

My only idea so far is making a flier with the type of stuff I am interested in and having a link to a few of my example tracks, then posting that where i can around town.

However, I figure with technology and social media, etc, there must be a better way that I don't know about. Perhaps a website that links people up.
Also I am open to a non-local vocalist recording over-dubs somewhere else in the world.

Let me know the best ways to reach out with this if you have any ideas!
Thanks

Not that I actually know what I am talking about, but have you tried Craigslist? I see ads posted all of the time by people looking for singers and musicians. I think the flyer idea is a good idea as well. There's also meetup.com, which I'm sure would have vocalists listed in your area. Where are you located? Hell, maybe even I could lay down some vocals for you! Good luck to you friend!

Also I am open to a non-local vocalist recording over-dubs somewhere else in the world.

Let me know the best ways to reach out with this if you have any ideas!
Thanks

Hi, I have worked with retro/synth tracks and work online with several non local musicians. I have messaged you. cheers

Back