Finally ... SOngs up!! critiques welcome

Nice concept!
Mix it up a lil more, throw some strings in there, have a breakdown beat every 4 measures or so...... just something to break the repetition....Again it is a good concept, but I think you can build around it in the sense of strengthening the song........

I Like, I Like...now get someone hot to set them off..get some vocals on there and its a done deal...

Trumpspade said:
Nice concept!
Mix it up a lil more, throw some strings in there, have a breakdown beat every 4 measures or so...... just something to break the repetition....Again it is a good concept, but I think you can build around it in the sense of strengthening the song........

Good Look Trump I may have to change my song structure ... All my real changes and stuff happen after the first chorus but I need to keep people interested until then as well. appreciate that MAiN.

the funny thing is my wife said the exact thing like why does it take so long to get going. ... LOL she loves to be right !!!

Preci$e said:
Good Look Trump I may have to change my song structure ... All my real changes and stuff happen after the first chorus but I need to keep people interested until then as well. appreciate that MAiN.

the funny thing is my wife said the exact thing like why does it take so long to get going. ... LOL she loves to be right !!!

My bad Cuz!
I listened to it again and this time I did wait to hear the change, yeah that might be a a couple of measure too long. Hitem a lil earlier! Tell your wife that you did that on purpose, you just wanted to see something! LOL That's what I do so she won't think she was "Right".....Keep at it though, I'm feeling it!

In the words of Jigga "You's a real soulfull dude" I'm feeling what your doin home boi. I like your drum programing, and the use of organs. I'm a big organ user myself, so you know I'm lovin those trax. Keep on rockin it.

I only heard one track, the other two wouldn't play for me.....anyway, what I heard I liked though. I don't use organs a lot but I plan to for a couple of tracks I'll be doing soon.

Murdock Jones said:
In the words of Jigga "You's a real soulfull dude" I'm feeling what your doin home boi. I like your drum programing, and the use of organs. I'm a big organ user myself, so you know I'm lovin those trax. Keep on rockin it.

Hey Murdock I appreciate that Maine especially since I really respect the work you put out !

Hey and much love to eveyone who took the time to listen wether you posted or not I appreciate it !!!

yo precise - im likin these tracks!!! ohh yea!!! man that first one - is . . . custom made for this dude named . . . Gully Jewelz . . yeah i hear he is workin wit some fire . . . :eek: :o

gullyjewelz said:
i think i hit your homerecording pm - i was tryin to hit your g-mail . . . but dont have it

You hit my hotmail, but that's all good. You know I got those tracks.

good shit Fam.... I peeped a couple of your joints and Im like'n what I hear....... I agree they could use a lil more of a change up but I'd spit to umm haha....... much better then anything I can do so keep that coming

DATUM took you long enough young pimpin corleone. sounding good i cant say nothing new these cats aint allready said so keep at it and get yo stank on

Back