Finally got the cd done

Is that a rerecording of DBDishonour? Sounds meatier than the version you posted yonks ago.
Pity your snaps don't enlarge on the disc site.
Good work mate. Be proud.

Great sounding tracks, man! It was labor intensive, I know. But the outcome is well worth it.

Is that a rerecording of DBDishonour? Sounds meatier than the version you posted yonks ago.
Pity your snaps don't enlarge on the disc site.
Good work mate. Be proud.
yeah...it was a re-recording.....finally got it to where I wanted....sort of.....Thanks for the kind words:D

Great sounding tracks, man! It was labor intensive, I know. But the outcome is well worth it.
Thanks man!!!:D

Great news and great work-I wish I had the drive to get a CD together....first I would need some songs worthy of it tho.......:o

CD has arrived safely.....

Thanks man....will be mailed out in the morning.:D

Just wanted to let you know that I received the CD in the mail this morning.

Sounds excellent - I enjoyed listening to it with my coffee(s). I remember listening to most of them on this bbs. As usual the CD sounds 1,000,000 times better than Soundclick...

It now goes into the truck along with my other favorites for the drive to/from work.

:cool::D:cool::D

Just wanted to let you know that I received the CD in the mail this morning.

Sounds excellent - I enjoyed listening to it with my coffee(s). I remember listening to most of them on this bbs. As usual the CD sounds 1,000,000 times better than Soundclick...

It now goes into the truck along with my other favorites for the drive to/from work.

:cool::D:cool::D
Thanks man!!!:D

Back