Finalizer?

Bloozman

I'm considering purchasing a TC Electronics Finalizer to run between my MD8 and CD burner. Has anyone ever used one of these? Are they worth the bucks?Are there major differences between the models to justify the higher cost? Thanks fo any info!

If this is the one I'm thinking of, it's a rad bad piece of lean fightin machine. My bro used this and told me it could do this cool thing where you play a mix into it (like say, a metallica mix you like) and it will remember the mix and use it on your own music. It can also find it's own optimal settings for your mix and use those, but still allow you to change whatever you want.

But I'm not sure if you want to buy a +$2000 finalizer for your $1000 MD8. It seems to me if your going to spend that much money, you would invest in a more superior recorder first. Not that the MD8 is bad, though.

Look up the specs on zzounds or something to see if it's what you want.

-Nilbog

I'm lookin in to a Roland VS1680,it has mastering effects built in from what I under stand. The TC's are high but I've seen them on several auction sites for around 1000. How about the express model?

Back