Final Mix - Mr8 Collab

Thanks bizz,
I gotta say the first time I heard the bass track I was blown away by the fact that it came from all the way across the country! 20 years ago, this was not even heard of. I really enjoyed hooking up with these guys they are both very talented.

bd

In listening to the final mix numerous times now. I can't believe that I got to sing along with people who are as talented as bdbuck and clifchamb. Awesome guitar and bass work!!

gospel said:
In listening to the final mix numerous times now. I can't believe that I got to sing along with people who are as talented as bdbuck and clifchamb. Awesome guitar and bass work!!

Thanks Gospel! And you better belive that you are gonna sing with us again! :)

clif

clifchamb said:
Thanks Gospel! And you better belive that you are gonna sing with us again! :)

clif

ABSOLUTELY! In fact, I will be starting the trax for the new tune this week. Clif, if you're interested we'd love to have you.

bd

Thanks axe,
BTW...I know you told me once, but where in VA are you? Like your chops man, wouldn't mind jammin sometime.

bd

bdbdbuck said:
Thanks axe,
BTW...I know you told me once, but where in VA are you? Like your chops man, wouldn't mind jammin sometime.

bd
:cool:

Buck;

Thanks man, I'm in Roanoke. I think this was the first time I heard this tune of yours. You have some good chops goin there yourself, Bro.

Man, you, CC, and gospel really did a great job on this tune.

CR ><>

The Maccabee Project Demo:
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/The_Maccabee_Project/

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/The_Maccabee_Project/

Last edited:
Hey man - good tunes. I especially like It's Only April. Great tone and touch on the guitar. Powerful words and voice it being overly dramatic.

Sounds like Neil Diamond.....I hope you don't take THAT the wrong way ;) I think Neil Diamond wrote some unbelievable songs -

Keep 'em coming!

Peace,
Jono

Axe,
Thanks again, I figured everyone had already heard this one....I think there were three different mixes posted. I really should have cleaned the licks up a little before calling it done, there were a couple that were a bit sloppy....I'm slowly gettin it back though.

It's a shame you're pretty far away....I'm up near Front Royal. I'd have to bring the flyrod and do the Holston since I'd be so close. Or maybe the Smith.

Jono,
Thanks for the listen, it aint so bad being put in the same sentence with guys like Neil Diamond......there's got to be some reason for his success! I think he was excellent. A lot of people say that some of my stuff sounds like him, I guess I never really thought about it that much. Thanks again.

bd

Nice remix...
'cept I think you mixed the guitar down a little too much... seems a bit distant now... not the acoustic, but the electric...:)

nice job though....

Thanks Kelly, Actually the guitar work isn't as crisp as it should be, I'm sorta glad it's where it is in the mix. I think Clif was hearing it too, plus I wanted to hear the bass....it really drove the whole tune.

bd

MR-8 Collaboration is still in the top 10 songs on Nowhereradio!!
Yippee!!! We're gonna be famous!!! (just kidding)

I just listened to it off of bd's page again, do you think that will keep it on the top ten if I do it a couple of times an hour?

:)

clif

Back