Fight or Flight - FIRST MIX AND RAW STUDIO

Broken_Hal0

Heres a rare look into my work - I posted my raw studio track to my latest release "fight or flight" so you can hear the difference between my raw studio tracking to my final mix .

I played everything in them ....I own the studio and all that too ....msg me if you want more info ....but yes everything you hear is me

YES I hear the digital clicks in the final master - minor glitch from the converter and not an over in the DAW

Listen here

Sounds good-In your face for sure, vocals are right there. Interesting tune, power pop meets rap. Chorus is catchy, good arrangement with the breakdown. Yep, not much to complain about mix wise. There's some wierd drum beats around the 1:15 section i listened twice and both times it caught my attention. I'm surprised you're keeping this strictly 3 piece, with all the changes some "parts" woulda been cool. With the high energy of the song it's almost begging for some electric guitar! That's just my opinion of course, this sounds real good as is, nice work.

Greatly appreciated man !at 1:15 its a triplet kick with a little swing in it ;) I am posting a better mix at the moment - spent the day getting a much better "sit" for everything. Not as in your face but much more mastered in a sense - compressed down a little more but every one has their own tastes .....the 2nd mix is much more radio "usable" it's levelled out . I'm just waiting for the sound cloud to upload the 24 bit mix which gives a much better representation of the sound . Oh and the digital clicks are gone ......my creamware optimaster went a little crazy on the last mix :p

Cheers
Neil
The Little Studio
The Trinity Project
Canada Eh ?

Back