Feeler: Mesa Boogie bass set-up...

girlthatdrums

My bassist is toying with the idea of selling her current mesa set-up to get something smaller. She's only 5'4", so this set-up has been a bit of a bear for her.

It's a Mesa Boogie Basis 2000 amp, split FET and TUBE channels. You can play either or mix them together. Sweet, sweet tones out of this, but be warned, it's heavy, weighing in at 45 lbs. However, any tone you can dream up, this amp can do. Comes with the original foot switch. I haven't seen any for sale lately, which makes me believe that folks are hanging onto this amp for a reason. See the mesa site for specs.

The cab is a 6 month old Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 1x15 on wheels. This cab is very very nice. Absolutely no issues, etc. She bought it just before tour this year and has babied it ever since, there's no tears, etc.

She would prefer to sell together, and obviously local would be best due to size and weight on these. (local is Buffalo, NY) However, if you are willing to pay all shipping and insurance (required) she will ship.

Please make an offer.

She's going forward with the sale and is looking for $1000 for the whole set-up. (Or $999 if that makes you feel better!!)

That's a pretty amazing deal if you ask me, these heads are very hard to find and the cab is basically brand new.

She is willing to meet in Canada for those in the GTA area or within an hour of Buffalo, NY.

She will ship, but you will pay. Both are heavy, just a warning!

Back