Feel all Warm and Comfy Now?

Ya that's crazy and extremely concerning. Why oh why do we find ourselves in a situation where we need to take back control of our own governments?

Whew! No more sleepless nights worrying about the problems of the world...Every grain of sand is in it's place.... :thumbs up:

Didn't click the link, it might have the aids.

Feel all warm and comfy? Is this thread about good ol' oil heat? Remember that? Rented a place back in college that had good ol' oil heat. Had a big ol' metal vent/register/grate right in the middle of the hallway floor. I think that one grate heated the entire place, can't remember. Had a little dip in it from folks walking back and forth over it. Heat would about run you out sometimes, other times just right, all warm and comfy. Good ol' oil heat. Let's hear it for the guys(and gals) delivering and filling the tanks, oil tanks, for good ol' oil heat.

Feel all warm and comfy? Is this thread about good ol' oil heat? Remember that? Rented a place back in college that had good ol' oil heat. Had a big ol' metal vent/register/grate right in the middle of the hallway floor. I think that one grate heated the entire place, can't remember. Had a little dip in it from folks walking back and forth over it. Heat would about run you out sometimes, other times just right, all warm and comfy. Good ol' oil heat. Let's hear it for the guys(and gals) delivering and filling the tanks, oil tanks, for good ol' oil heat.
Thanks for the recognition. Be earning my keep in a few weeks.

Whew! No more sleepless nights worrying about the problems of the world...Every grain of sand is in it's place.... :thumbs up:
Everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be, naturally. Language is a poor tool.

Back