Feedback wanted

8track

Hi Guys,

I have finally got to a point where I can start to record again (since 1993!) So I have been carefully watching and listening and now here's my first mix.

It's an instrumental snippet from an original piece called Figure work.

I think I know what might be said but I wait to see. All constructive comments welcome, and if you could tell me what you are listening to the track-on, that may be helpful to me too..

Thanks in advance.

8Track.

It sounds pretty good to me :)

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to offer.
I know what it is like to not have the time and equipment to make music - I was too busy being a dad for nearly 10 years. Welcome back to musical creativity!

It sounds pretty good to me :)

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to offer.
I know what it is like to not have the time and equipment to make music - I was too busy being a dad for nearly 10 years. Welcome back to musical creativity!

Yes dads don't get much space for their music do they!

Thanks for the feedback

Listening on my laptop with earbuds...not the greatest thing for mix critique, but I did enjoy the "snippet"....especially liked the panning of the guitars,

I thought the playing was real good. The overall sound was real good as well.

I thought the bass level might be just a bit too loud. It dominates the guitar. Kick might be a bit loud too. Kick had a bit of a strong attack.

Thanks guys..The results seem okay on the other reference systems i have tried. I'm waiting for new monitors.

Back