Feedback Wanted (Metal Track)...

amra

I recorded four songs for a band called "Assyria" the other day.
This is the first track that is getting close to a finished mix.
Any feedback on it?

Thanks in advance!
A.

Good rocking!:D

On the headphones I thought the drums were drowned under the midrangey huge guitars, but on the speakers this wasn't the case, they were fine. Finding the bass was a task, but found it too.:D
Sounds good, ...maybe the guitars are a tad on top??.. But the playing is good, so....:D

Thanks Jouni, I was kind of wondering about the mid-range on the guitars. I'll give it a re-listen after letting my ears rest for a day or so.

Thanks for giving it a listen!

Sounds really cool. The kick could be more audible if you subscribe to the clicky kick camp. If not, it sounds fine.

The mid-range does sound like it could be cleared little more. The backup vox sound pretty cool. Nice low octave.

Good tom hits around 2:08. Nice and heavy.

download really slow

amra, the download was slow - said it would be 3 hours + to download this 10MB File. There must be something wrong at the server....I didn't download...maybe I'll try later....

That sucks idol, I wonder if my ISP had some issues or something?
Thanks for taking the time to try to listen to it, I appreciate it.

I'm about to post a couple more tracks from that session in a different thread, I tested these and they all streamed fine through winamp. So hopefully it was just an intermittent thing.

Back